International Courier Service
If you need a courier service to send something internationally, we can offer a range of door-to-door delivery options.
- Same Day UK to Europe – Same day and next day delivery to Europe from the UK.
- Next Day (Express) International Delivery – door to door for documents and parcels up to 50kg within 24-48 hours to most of Europe and the rest of the world.
- Economy International – for those less urgent packages. 2-6 day international delivery up to 50kg right across the world.
- Need an import? We offer international Freight Forwarding. We can get goods collected from over 70 key countries, cleared through customs, and delivered to your door.
- We’ll even collect and deliver out of hours (where possible) if that’s what you need.
Delivery Around The World
Need to get something delivered outside the UK? Relax. We work with major international courier companies such as DHL, FedEx and specialist freight companies to deliver literally anywhere in the world at a speed and price we know you’ll be impressed with.
Whether it’s to Australia, America, Europe, or the Far East (by road, air, or sea), we can typically provide a timely, cost-effective solution to over 220 countries across the globe. Our worldwide courier service is fully tracked, with electronic Proof of Delivery notifications.
You can even choose from timed international delivery options, including 09:00, pre-noon, and even Saturdays.
Air freight services are the quickest way to move your packages across the world. Our international connections mean we can reach most key areas quickly and efficiently.
Road freight is typically used for less urgent, high volume goods, but it still needs to be fast and efficient. Our partner systems include specialised haulage groups and leading international companies, so we can easily arrange dedicated, bespoke delivery solutions to meet your requirements, right across the globe..
We have access to leading international shipping freight carriers, which helps us to offer highly flexible services quickly and efficiently at cost-effective rates, and we can also track and trace shipments to help you stay in touch with your consignments.
International Courier Service That Saves You Money
Choosing to rely on Grabbit & Run means you can move almost anything to anywhere, at great rates. With less stress, less hassle, and typically cheaper than if you went direct.
In fact, switching to Grabbit & Run just saved one of our latest clients a whopping 8.5% on their yearly international delivery costs!
Fast Worldwide Delivery
It doesn’t matter whether it’s a small or large consignment – if it needs to be there quickly, we’ll make sure it happens. We’ll look at the best possible route options that match your needs and deliver the best quality and value.
Need Specialist Packaging?
We can provide specialist ‘tailor-made’ custom packing, including humidity-controlled environments, and ‘foam in place’ packing and pre-moulded foam units.
Individual parcels are charged either by weight or by dimension (volumetric). If there are several parcels in your consignment, the cost is the sum of all the packages rounded to the nearest kilo. If you’ve got an awkward shaped, bulky or large parcel, give us a call for a personalised international delivery quote.
We are ADR compliant and can supply, top-up, package and deliver Dry ice shipments worldwide.
Slower delivery zones
Any next-day international deliveries that require ferries or similar transportation are not guaranteed. This includes Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Isles of Scilly, and the Channel Islands.
5 Typical Problems People Have When Sending Parcels Internationally…Ring Any Bells?
- One. Sometimes, I find completing all the complex paperwork is a real challenge. Whether it’s specialist exports, exhibition materials, or general documentation – the complex rules, regulations and paperwork, particularly post Brexit, can be exceptionally daunting. As an international courier service, we deal with it all. Yup, every single thing –to make sure you stay in a happy place.
- Two. Do you only care about my delivery until you go home? Don’t worry; we’re not some soulless giant, and you’re not some tiny fish in a vast pond. You and your business matter to us, and we work 24/7 to deliver the service you deserve.
- Three. I hate spending lots of time tracking, and worrying about where my consignment has gone. We track and trace right the way through your consignment’s journey and let you know the moment it’s delivered. And, if there’s a problem, we’ll start looking for the solution immediately.
- Four. I don’t like dealing with a faceless, uncaring, call centre when I have a problem. One of the things our clients love is the personal attention and care we bring to them and their delivery needs. We all know that we don’t have a business without you, so we couldn’t make it more personal if we hand-delivered every consignment ourselves.
- Five. I’m never sure what hidden costs and surcharges I might get slapped with. No one likes to be quoted one price, only to find ‘surprise’ extras added throughout the service. The good news is you don’t have to worry. What we quote is what you pay. That’s it.
So Why Choose Grabbit to organise your international deliveries?
Here Are Three Reasons.
We do ALL the work. We deal with the complex paperwork, collect, track and trace, and advise when your consignment is delivered.
We may use the same delivery companies as you, but we typically get better rates, meaning we can save you money.
If there are any problems – we work to resolve them and deal with any stress or hassle – so you don’t have to!
Choosing to rely on Grabbit & Run means you can move almost anything to anywhere, at great rates, with less stress, less hassle, and typically more cheaply than if you went direct. In fact, switching to Grabbit & Run just saved one of our latest clients a whopping 8.5% on their yearly international delivery costs.
Bringing your stuff back into the UK can all too often be something of a nightmare –but relying on us means it’ll be more of a pleasant dream. Our years of experience and our support network mean we can avoid the typical problems you can expect from Customs Authorities.
International Exhibition Couriers
There’s nothing worse than paying thousands on an exhibition to find that the literature, samples, or display items haven’t arrived. We deal with many exhibitions and are used to working within tight time slots at literally any time of day or night. And, our dedicated European same-day service guarantees your stuff – all of it – will reach you on time.
And of course, once your exhibition or conference has finished, we’ll be there to collect and return your items quickly and safely.
International Dry Ice and Medical Delivery
Moving dry ice and medical shipments is often expensive but doesn’t have to be. We use the same networks as many of the ‘specialists’ and can provide a ‘top up’ service to help prevent spoilage, help with custom and technical requirements, ship your consignments anywhere you need, and effectively deliver the same service, just at a better price.
Useful things to know about getting your goods through customs with the least amount of problems.
Countries across the globe deal with thousands of incoming deliveries every day, which is why they have detailed checklists and procedures. The closer you get to ticking all the boxes, the easier it is for your consignment to flow smoothly and avoid delays.
Typical requirements for worldwide deliveries are: –
- You’ll need to provide a Commercial Invoice for most non- document items. This invoice effectively provides the basis for all related documentation. It shows the sale of goods from seller to buyer – and is used to identify, control and value the goods for customs duty and ensure they meet a countries import requirements. Typically, you’ll need to provide the original documentation and 2-3 copies.
- You can often download Commercial Invoices templates or use business or personal stationery.
- You may need to provide a Certificate of Origin. This identifies the country of manufacture – which can matter because some countries restrict or give preference to imports from certain other countries. While the form can typically be generic, it must match the details on the Commercial Invoice.
Want Us To Do All The Hard Work? Get In Touch Today
Organising international deliveries can be time-consuming, so why not leave all the tricky parts to us? Give us a call today, and we can discuss your requirements before providing you with a personalised quote.
Grabbit and Run; an international courier service that reduces stress and hassle without breaking the bank.